Recipe: Oven-Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Summary: This simple roasting approach doesn’t require stirring or flipping, just put the tray in the oven and cook until fork-tender.
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Cut the potatoes in quarters. Toss them with the olive oil, rosemary, and salt, in a large bowl. Place potato wedges cut-side down on a rimmed baking sheet which has been greased or lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the oven and roast without flipping for 30 minutes or until the potatoes pierce easily with a fork.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 50 minute(s)
Diet type: Vegetarian
Number of servings (yield): 6